Sea Trail Jones Course
The Sea Trail Jones Course’s architect Rees Jones has been accredited with four of the last five renovations to the U.S. Open courses. The Rees Jones Course at Sea Trail, a 2006 U.S. Open Qualifier Course, recently underwent its own renovations making it even more of a perennial favorite of both golf vacation fans and locals alike. The 1999 designer-approved renovations brought a more naturalized look with native grasses and wildflower plantings. This straightforward Rees Jones look is pleasing to the eye with generous mounded fairways, bordered by scenic lakes and water hazards on 11 holes, old oaks and towering pine trees.
Stay onsite at the Sea Trail Resort, and you will have access to 3 golf courses. The Dan Maples Course and the Rees Jones Course are also found at Sea Trail. The Sea Trail Resort Golf Package is a great resort. Resort lodging features 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom condos with views of the golf course. The Amenities Center includes an outdoor pool and Tiki Bar. Additionally, it features an indoor heated pool and hot tub, as well as an onsite bar and restaurant. The food at the restaurant is as good as anywhere you will find in the area, a real hidden gem.
- U.S. Open Qualifier Course- 2006
- Rated 4 STARS by Golf Digest- 2004
- Golfweek Best Resort Course of Distinction- 2004/2005
- Golfweek Best Course You Can Play- 2005
- Golf Digest 50 Best Courses in Myrtle Beach- 2005
- Golf Digest Top 100 Courses in North Carolina- 2006
For More information on Sea Trail’s Jones Course, call our Golf Director at 888-999-9520, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Par: 72
- Slope: Back Tees: (132), Mens Tees: (128)
- Distance: Back Tees: (6751), Mens Tees: (6334)
- Designer: Rees Jones (1990)
- Greens: Tif Dwarf Bermuda
211 Club House Road • Sunset Beach, NC 28468