Sea Trail Byrd Course
Following his imaginative style of design, the Sea Trail Resort – Willard Byrd Course was built around seven man-made lakes ranging from 14 to 20 acres where each hole is most memorable for beauty and exacting play. The waste areas, along with mounding and pot bunkers, require that every hole be approached both differently and strategically in order to reach Byrd’s undulating greens. A picturesque 18th hole, flawlessly placed between two ponds, finishes out this golf course at the Jones/Byrd Clubhouse.
Stay onsite at the Sea Trail Resort, and you will have access to 3 golf courses. The Dan Maples Course and the Rees Jones Course are also found at Sea Trail. The Sea Trail Resort Golf Package is a great resort. Resort lodging features 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom condos with views of the golf course. The Amenities Center includes an outdoor pool and Tiki Bar. Additionally, it features an indoor heated pool and hot tub, as well as an onsite bar and restaurant. The food at the restaurant is as good as anywhere you will find in the area, a real hidden gem.
- Rated 4 STARS by Golf Digest- 2004
- Golfweek Best Resort Course of Distinction- 2004/2005
- Golf Digest 50 Best Courses in Myrtle Beach- 2005
- Golf Digest Top 100 Courses in North Carolina- 2006
For More information on Sea Trail’s Byrd Course, call our Golf Director at 888-999-9520, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Par: 72
- Slope: Back Tees: (128), Mens Tees: (126)
- Distance: Back Tees: (6750), Mens Tees: (6263)
- Designer: Willard Byrd (1990)
- Greens: Tif Dwarf Bermuda
211 Clubhouse Road • Sunset Beach, NC 28468