Lions Paw Golf Links, awarded 3 1/2 STARS in Golf Digest’s “Places To Play” is described as the eminent Willard Byrd’s finest work. Wild and untamed, rustic, and quiet, this magnificent golf course presents a lion’s share of adventure and challenge accompanied by nature’s best scenery. The finishing hole plays open from the tee and then flows through the trees to the green. Golf Digest also declared Lion’s Paw “The best golf in the Myrtle Beach area.”
Distinguished by towering hardwoods, bold contoured MiniVerde greens, spectacular water shots, and mounds of sugar-white sand marking deep bunkers and high embankments, this 18-hole layout is one of the Grand Strand’s most popular courses.
4 Great Onsite Courses
Lions Paw has multiple tee areas, more than 70 bunkers and generous mounding lining many fairways. Water comes into play on 15 holes, additionally, beautiful wetland views are seen from every hole. With oyster shells lining the lakes and creeks flowing across fairways, the layout is truly spectacular.
Lions Paw measures 7,003 yards from the blue tees with a slope of 132 and a 74.0-course rating. In addition, check out the three other onsite sister courses: Panthers Run, Tigers Eye, and Leopards Chase. There are multiple nearby lodging partners, allowing you to stay close to the courses.
- Lions Paw has earned 3 1/2 stars from Golf Digest’s prestigious “Places to Play” rankings.
- The Lion’s Paw & Panther’s Run Clubhouse was named one of “America’s 100 Best Golf Shops” by Golf Shop Operations magazine.
- Lions Paw included in Golf Digest’s esteemed list of the “Top 50 in Myrtle Beach”
- Par: 72
- Slope: Back Tees: 132, Men’s Tees: 128
- Distance: Back Tees: 7003, Men’s Tees: 6457
- Designer: Willard Byrd (1991)
- Greens: Mini Verde Bermuda
Call our Golf Director at 888-999-9520, or email him at email@example.com
351 Ocean Ridge Pkwy • Ocean Isle Beach, SC 28469