Panthers Run Golf Links
Panthers Run Golf Links was born to be a different kind of challenge. Masterfully designed by Tim Cate, this great golf course meanders through nature preserves and tests your abilities to blend precision with distance.
Panthers Run is a designed by Tim Cate, who worked with Willard Byrd and his organization for seven years (including Lion’s Paw) prior to the Panther’s Run project.
The 18-hole layout features rolling, wooded land with rambling brooks and ponds. Water comes into play throughout the course, testing the golfer’s ability to stay out of or hit over water.
Panthers Run features large, multiple tee areas giving golfers of all skill levels a fair shot at making par. For the ladies, the course offers two sets of tees, a rare option at other courses.
From the back tees, Panthers Run measures 7,089 yards with a slope of 141 and a 73.5 rating.
Golf Digest agrees and placed Panthers Run on their prestigious “Places To Play” list, as well as a “Top 30 in Myrtle Beach” rating from Links Magazine.
- Panther’s Run has earned 3 1/2 stars from Golf Digest’s prestigious “Places to Play” rankings.
- Panther’s Run included in Golf Digest’s esteemed list of the “Top 50 in Myrtle Beach”.
- The Lion’s Paw & Panther’s Run Clubhouse was named one of “America’s 100 Best Golf Shops” by Golf Shop Operations magazine.
- Named “Best Places to Play” by Golf Digest
- Named to Top 30 in Myrtle Beach by Links Magazine
- Par: 72
- Slope: Back Tees: 140, Men’s Tees: 128
- Distance: Back Tees: 7089, Men’s Tees: 6267
- Designer: Tim Cate (1996)
- Greens: Mini Verde Bermuda
Call our Golf Director at 888-999-9520, or email him at email@example.com
351 Ocean Ridge Pkwy • Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469