“One of my best!” is how noted course designer Dan Maples has often referred to Willbrook Plantation.
Carved from the site of two Carolina plantations, Willbrook Plantation offers a tranquil blend of beach golf and wildlife that has been featured on Nature Scene TV. New hybrid “Champion” Bermuda greens installed in late 2006 have made it an even more stunning example of South Carolina golf courses.
For six consecutive years, Golf for Women listed Willbrook on their list of “America’s 50 Best Courses” and Golf Digest awarded it 4.5 STARS in their 2006 “Places to Play.”
- Named one of America’s 50 Best Courses by Golf for Women
- Awarded 4 1/2 Stars in Golf Digest’s “Places to Play 2006”
For More information on Willbrook Plantation, call our Golf Director at 888-999-9520, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Par: Par 72
- Slope: Back Tees: (133), Mens Tees: (128)
- Distance: Back Tees: (6722), Mens Tees: (6292)
- Designer: Dan Maples (1988)
- Greens: Champion Bermuda
426 Tidewater Circle • Pawleys Island, SC 29585