A signature course designed by the team of Jeff Brauer and Larry Nelson, the Wild Wing Avocet Course presents creative contouring, elevated tees and greens for an all around uniqueness that cannot be matched in Myrtle Beach golf.
The opening hole, a 402-yard par-4, sports grass depressions in lieu of sand bunkers around the green. The par-4 sixth hole features a three-tiered, double green shared with the par-3 17th. The 362-yard ninth, considered by many to be the signature hole, has a double fairway bisected by a line of grass and sand pot bunkers.
Here, each hole is memorable for its enjoyment and playability and golfers come back to this favorite year and after year to enjoy some of the best golf in Myrtle Beach.
- Named South Carolina’s 2002-2003 Golf Course of the Year by the South Carolina Golf Course Owners Association
For More information on Wild Wing, call our Golf Director at 888-999-9520, email him at [email protected]
- Par: 72
- Slope: Back Tees: (133, Mens Tees: (124)
- Distance: Back Tees: (6865), Mens Tees: (6306)
- Designer: Larry nelson & Jeff Brauer (1993)
- Greens: Mini Verde Bermuda
1000 Wild Wing Blvd • Myrtle Beach, SC 29526