Located in Sunset Beach, North Carolina, Sandpiper Bay Golf & Country Club offers 27 holes of championship golf on their rolling contoured fairways and sculpted bunkers. Due to their commitment to excellence, this Dan Maples trilogy has become well-known as one of the best groomed beach golf courses in the area.
The newly renovated clubhouse, featuring Pipers’ Restaurant & Lounge, gives you a beautiful panoramic view of the surrounding Carolina pines and shimmering lakes.
Based on golf course condition, pace of play and overall experience, Sandpiper Bay Golf & Country Club is rated 4 stars by Golf Digests’ “Places to Play”. Their 4 sets of tees allow all golfers to choose a comfortable playing distance on all three very fine nines.
- Awarded 4 Stars by Golf Digest’s “Places to Play”
For More information on Sandpiper Bay, call our Golf Director at 888-999-9520, email him at [email protected]
- Par: Sand (35), Piper (36), Bay (36)
- Slope: Back Tees: (121), Mens Tees: (121)
- Distance: Back Tees: (66849), Mens Tees: (6415)
- Designer: Dan Maples (1987)
- Greens: Mini Verde Bermuda
800 N Sandpiper Club Dr • Sunset Beach, NC 28468