Rivers Edge Golf Course is situated upon one of the most breathtaking pieces of property that you’ll ever see. This dream began the very first day that Arnold Palmer gazed out across the Shallotte River. He noticed that this site had the potential to be something very special. He assigned Erik Larsen, one of his top project managers, to the job and the result was sensational.
Six of the holes at Rivers Edge Golf Club sit high upon bluffs that overlook two miles of grassy marshlands bisected by the bends and turns of the Shallotte River. The interior holes are equally stunning with gentle elevation changes and freshwater lakes. The installation of new Ultradwarf bermuda greens in 2015 have resulted in excellent playing conditions.
Golf Magazine named Rivers Edge among “Top New Courses You Can Play” in 2000 and in 2008 ranked it among “The Best Courses Near You.”
- Best 100 Public Courses in America (#62) – Golf Digest
- Named 4.5 Stars – Places to Play – Golf Digest
- Top 5 Golf Courses in North Carolina – Charlotte Observer
- Top New Courses You Can Play” in 2000.
For More information on Rivers Edge, call our Golf Director at 888-999-9520, email him at [email protected]
- Par: 72
- Slope: Back Tees: (147), Mens Tees: (139)
- Distance: Back Tees: (6909), Mens Tees: (6440)
- Designer: Arnold Palmer (1999)
- Greens: Sunday Bermuda
2000 Arnold Palmer Drive • Shallotte, NC 28470