Pawleys Plantation Golf Course
Pawleys Plantation Golf Course, a Nicklaus Signature golf course, is a classic Lowcountry design that you can play many times and never make the same shot twice.
With subtle greens enveloped by sand bunkers, challenging fairways dotted with water, and unique obstacles evident on every hole, this is a player’s course that demands strategy, ingenuity, and concentration.
Pawleys Plantation Golf Course is ranked among some of the finest golf courses in the Carolinas. It is one of only 32 golf courses in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas to be named one of the “100 Must Play courses of The Carolinas- 2006” by GolfStyles Carolina and Fodor’s. Golf Digest’s “Best Places to Play 4 STARS- 2006.”
As part of the Founders International Group, add Pawleys to a list of over 21 golf courses to package together. Great lodging is available onsite. Find yourself in the heart of the Waccamaw Golf Trail, with 12 courses within a short distance.
- Named to 100 Must Play Courses of the Carolinas in 2006 by Golfstyles Carolina and Fodor’s
- Awarded 4 Stars by Golf Digest’s Best Places to Play
- Par: 72
- Slope: Back Tees: 140, Mens Tees: 133
- Distance: Back Tees: 7026, Mens Tees: 6522
- Designer: Jack Nicklaus (1988)
- Greens: Tif Eagle Bermuda
Call our Golf Director at 888-999-9520, or email him at email@example.com
70 Tanglewood Drive • Pawleys Island, SC 29585