One of the most talked about courses in Myrtle Beach golf, Glen Dornoch Waterway Golf Links is a masterful tribute to legendary golf course designer Donald Ross. Set among spectacular centuries old live oaks with marsh and Intracoastal Waterway views in charming Little River, South Carolina, here each hole seems to have been crafted by nature rather than by man.
Luring players year after year with its remarkable waterway views, the true test lies in staying focused on navigating your way successfully around the course, ending up at three finishing holes that have been compared to some of the world’s best.
From the first tee to the last, Glen Dornoch is a course that will earn your respect and admiration. A fairly tame introduction on holes one through four makes for a gracious warm-up to what have been referred to as some of the toughest finishing holes in Myrtle Beach golf. Whether it’s a 3-wood, 5-wood or a hybrid club you reach for, just remember — at Glen Dornoch, positioning off the tee is key. Shoot for accuracy, not distance, and you will put yourself in a position to score well.
Glen Dornoch Waterway Golf Links
No matter your results, be sure to take some time to enjoy a beverage or snack of your choice on the clubhouse deck and reflect on your day. The double green shared by the ninth and 18th holes are just yards away along with the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway. Take it from us; there are few better ways to experience the best golf in Myrtle Beach.
- Golf Magazine-one of the Top 20 Courses In South Carolina” (2010)
- Golf World-among the top 30 of South Carolina’s more than 300 golf courses (2009, 2010)
- Seen in Golf Magazine-one of the Top 20 Courses In South Carolina” (2008)
- Zagat’s “America’s Top Golf Courses”-one of the “Top 10 Courses In South Carolina” (2008)
- GolfStyles-one of the “100 Must-Play Courses Of The Carolinas” (2006)
- Golf Digest-one of the “Top 50 Courses Of Myrtle Beach” (2005)
- Featured Golf Digest “Places To Play”-rated 4 1/2 stars (2005)
- Golf Digest-one of the country’s “Top 50 Courses For Women” (1999)
- Nominated in Golf Digest-one of the “Top 25 Golf Courses in South Carolina” (1998)
- Golf Digest-one of the “Top 10 Courses In Myrtle Beach” (1997)
- 1996 Golf Digest-on list of nominations for “Best New Public Course In America” (1996)
- Par: 72
- Slope: Back Tees: (145), Mens Tees: (137)
- Distance: Back Tees: (6890), Mens Tees: (6446)
- Designer: Clyde Johnston (1997)
- Greens: Tif Dwarf Bermuda
4840 Glen Dornoch Way • Little River, SC 29566
Call our Golf Director at 888-999-9520 or email him at [email protected]